This page contains a list of user images about MTV Movie Award which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse MTV Movie Award news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
MTV Movie Award Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Take A Bow. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 66288884. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
Jimmy Kimmel Live - Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #2 Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from the late night TV sho...
Watch Season 1 of Mortal Kombat Legacy here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/SWVkIoQKmEa4I The Mortal Kombat Legacy continues in Season 2 as Liu Kang, Kung La...
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
Music video by Taylor Swift performing Back To December. (C) 2011 Big Machine Records, LLC.
Music video by Adele performing Rolling In The Deep. (C) 2010 XL Recordings Ltd. #VEVOCertified on July 25, 2011. http://www.vevo.com/certified http://www.yo...
Music video by P!nk performing Try (The Truth About Love - Live From Los Angeles). (C) 2012 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment.
Music video by Avril Lavigne performing When You're Gone. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 696566 (C) 2007 RCA/JIVE Label Group, a unit of Sony Music Entertain...
"Just One Last Time" feat. Taped Rai. Available to download on iTunes including remixes of : Tiësto, HARD ROCK SOFA & Deniz Koyu http://smarturl.it/DGJustOne...
YOLO is available on iTunes now! http://smarturl.it/lonelyIslandYolo New album coming soon... Check out the awesome band the music in YOLO is sampled from Th...
Don't be these people. Mapoti See Bloopers and Behind-The-Scenes Here!: http://youtu.be/dfpo7uXwJnM Huge thank you and shout out to Dtrix: http://www.youtube...
|MTV Movie Awards|
|2013 MTV Movie Awards|
This is a picture of the "golden popcorn" awarded at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards.
|Awarded for||Teen popularity in film|
The MTV Movie Awards is a film awards show presented annually on MTV. The nominees are decided by producers and executives at MTV. Winners are decided online by the general public. Presently voting is done through MTV's official website through a special Movie Awards link at movieawards.mtv.com. The recent award show took place on April 14, 2013.
Production process 
Unlike its sister event MTV Video Music Awards (which are broadcast live), the MTV Movie Awards (up to 2007) were taped and then broadcast a few days later. The entire production was taped in a completely different order than what the MTV viewing audience saw. For example, the show's host would tape all his/her monologues and introductions at one time, and all the musical acts would perform one after the other. Celebrities would often only appear at the live taping for the announcement of their award category, and members of the general audience fill their vacant seats during the other times. Through clever editing, MTV was able to present to its viewing audience an awards show which appears to be taped in live sequence, with celebrities sticking around for the whole show. This method of production allowed foul language to be edited from the show and also is more convenient for celebrities. The actual live taping aired same-day on pay-per-view channels in most metropolitan cities around the world. Some awards telecasts had also been shown in television syndication. However, in 2007, this changed, as MTV and Survivor producer Mark Burnett (who took over duties from Joel Gallen for the 2007 awards) announced the '07 edition would be broadcast live on MTV for the first time on June 3, 2007 in Los Angeles.
Current award categories 
- Movie of the Year
- Best Male Performance
- Best Female Performance
- Best Breakthrough Performance
- Best Cast
- Best Villain
- Best Gut-Wrenching Performance
- Best Comedic Performance
- Best Music
- Best Kiss
- Best Fight
- Best Hero
- Best Scared-as-S**t Performance
Past award categories 
- Most Desirable Male (1992–1996)
- Most Desirable Female (1992–1996)
- Best Action Sequence (1992–2005)
- Best New Filmmaker (1992–2002)
- Best Dance Sequence (1995, 1998, 2001, 2004)
- Best Sandwich in a Movie (1996)
- Best Cameo (2001–2002, 2004)
- Best Dressed (2001–2002)
- Best Virtual Performance (2003)
- Best Video Game Based on a Movie (2005)
- Biggest Badass Star (2010-2011)
- Sexiest Performance (2006)
- Best Summer Movie You Haven't Seen Yet (2007)
- Best Summer Movie So Far (2008)
- Global Superstar (2010)
- Best Line From a Movie (2011)
Honorary awards 
MTV has awarded at least three fictional characters their version of the Academy Honorary Award: Godzilla, Jason Voorhees, and Chewbacca. Jason was awarded the honor in 1992. Godzilla was awarded it in 1996, and Chewbacca the following year. (Carrie Fisher presented him with a medal identical to that which Han Solo and Luke Skywalker were given by Princess Leia, who was portrayed by Fisher, at the ceremony at the end of Star Wars since it was a long running complaint that Chewbacca never received one in the movie). The category existed as a spoof award through 1997, where other recipients included Jackie Chan and Richard Roundtree. In 1998, Clint Howard was the last person given the award. The award was retired in 1998, but reemerged seven years later as the MTV Generation Award; Tom Cruise in 2005, Jim Carrey in 2006, Mike Myers in 2007, Adam Sandler in 2008, Ben Stiller in 2009, Sandra Bullock in 2010, Reese Witherspoon in 2011, Johnny Depp in 2012 and Jamie Foxx in 2013. Emma Stone was awarded the first MTV Trailblazer Award on the 2012 show and Emma Watson received the second, in 2013.
Film parodies 
Since 1993, scenes are spoofed, mostly from that year's most popular films, although television shows and older movies have also been chosen. This may include sound and video montages, replacing some of the original cast with other actors (commonly, the hosts of each year's show) generally mocking the scenes of that film. The diversity of the spoofs can vary greatly, from one dialogue (such as in 2005) to several long scenes, including fighting and action sequences (2003).
- Mark Burnett signs on to produce a live MTV Movie Awards
- Jim Carrey And Spike Lee Scoring Big Honors At MTV Movie Awards
- 2009 MTV Movie Awards Generation Award
- 2010 MTV Movie Awards Generation Award
- Reese Witherspoon to receive MTV Generation Award at star-studded ceremony Sunday
- 1992 MTV Movie Awards (1992) (TV)
- 1993 MTV Movie Awards (1993) (TV)
- 1994 MTV Movie Awards (1994) (TV)
- 1995 MTV Movie Awards (1995) (TV)
- 1996 MTV Movie Awards (1996) (TV)
- 1997 MTV Movie Awards (1997) (TV)
- 1998 MTV Movie Awards (1998) (TV)
- 1999 MTV Movie Awards (1999) (TV)
- 2000 MTV Movie Awards (2000) (TV)
- 2001 MTV Movie Awards (2001) (TV)
- 2002 MTV Movie Awards (2002) (TV)
- 2003 MTV Movie Awards (2003) (TV)
- 2004 MTV Movie Awards (2004) (TV)
- 2005 MTV Movie Awards (2005) (TV)
- 2006 MTV Movie Awards (2006) (TV)
- 2007 MTV Movie Awards (2007) (TV)
- Armagedd'NSync is not a traditional movie spoof, but rather a trailer parody created by an independent director Russell Bates. However, according to the creator's web-site (last retrieved on 13 August 2006), it has been featured at MTV Movie Awards 1998.
- Steve Hochman, Awards as American as 'Pie' and Other Silliness; Television, L.A. Times, June 7, 2000, Calendar page 3;
- 2013 MTV Movie Awards Official Site
- 2012 MTV Movie Awards Official Site
- 2011 MTV Movie Awards Official Site
- 2010 MTV Movie Awards Official Site
- 2009 MTV Movie Awards Official Site
- 2008 MTV Movie Awards Official Site
- MTV Movie Awards Official Archive
- MTV Movie website
- Best Spoofs from the MTV Movie Awards
- 2007 MTV Movie Awards Spoof site