This page contains a list of user images about PRO TV which are relevant to the point and besides images, you can also use the tabs in the bottom to browse PRO TV news, videos, wiki information, tweets, documents and weblinks.
PRO TV Images
Music video by Rihanna performing Rehab. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 19591123. (C) 2007 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Go to RoosterTeeth.com for all of season 8 of RvB!
The Otherside Remix Music Video was filmed in various locations for about a year and a half throughout 2010-2011. It is the duo's second video collaboration ...
Music video by Rihanna performing We Ride. (C) 2006 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis present the official music video for Can't Hold Us feat. Ray Dalton. Can't Hold Us on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-...
This video accidentally turned out kind of sad, ME SO SOWWY IT NOT POSED TO BE SAD WHO WANTS HUGS AND COOKIES? Also, FYI for anyone attempting this, it takes...
Download This Song: http://bit.ly/KzLBGB Click to Tweet this Vid-ee-oh! http://bit.ly/Nt9lg8 Hi. My name is Nice Peter, and this is EpicLLOYD, and this is th...
Buy at iTunes: http://goo.gl/zv4o9. New album on sale now! http://turtleneckandchain.com.
So i was pretty hesitant to make this video... but after all of your request, here is my Draw My Life video! Check out my 2nd Channel for more vlogs: http://...
A substitute teacher from the inner city refuses to be messed with while taking attendance.
download this song: http://bit.ly/ERB17 click to tweet this vid-ee-oh! http://clicktotweet.com/vCJ_8 This. Is. Merchandise: http://bit.ly/ERBMerch Hi. My nam...
See Harrison Ford in 42! Go to http://42movie.warnerbros.com/ Jimmy Kimmel Live - Harrison Ford Won't Answer Star Wars Questions Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube ...
||This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011)|
|Launched||1 December 1995|
|Owned by||Central European Media Enterprises|
|Picture format||16:9 4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Audience share||20.2% (January - October 2009, )|
|Slogan||Gândește liber (Think freely)|
|Headquarters||Bucharest -2, Bd. Pache Protopopescu nr.109|
|Sister channel(s)||Sport.ro, PRO.TV Internaţional, Pro Cinema, Acasa TV, MTV Romania|
|UPC Romania||Channel 03 (digital with DVR)
Channel 04 (digital)
|Meo (Portugal)||Channel 234|
Pro TV (Romanian pronunciation: [proteˈve]) is a Romanian TV station launched in December 1995 that reaches almost 99% of Romania’s 21.5 million people and has 48% of its broadcast schedule comprising locally-produced programs. Pro TV broadcasts 24 hours a day and achieved an average all day audience of 16.5% during 2008.
Targeting urban adults 18-to-49 years old, Pro TV uses a programming strategy of top international series and movies, as well as a wide variety of local productions including news programming, local entertainment and local fiction.
The station’s local productions include entertainment shows, news programs and TV series.
- Vocea României (English: The Voice of Romania) The Romanian version of the "The Voice" franchise.
- Românii au talent (English: Romania's Got Talent) The Romanian version of the Got Talent franchise.Presenting Smiley and Pavel Bartoș.
- “Happy Hour”, hosted by Cătălin Măruță, is a one-hour live entertainment show with news about celebrities and show business.
- “Dansez pentru tine” (English: Dancing with the stars), a show hosted by Romanian TV star and singer Ștefan Bănică Jr. and Iulia Vântur, an anchorwoman from ProTV News, that shows contestants which participate in a dance contest because they need money. Along with the contestants fight, every edition of the show presents other social problems: very talented kids who can not continue their studies because of the lack of money, sick people who need financial help for treatment or simple people who see in this show their only chance for a better life.
- “Serviciul Român de Comedie” (English: Romanian Comedy Service) is an entertainment show.
- Știrile Pro TV (English: Pro TV News) is a news program with a market-share of more than 30% in 2008.
- România, te iubesc! (English: Romania, I Love You) a show where the reporters try to show the beauty of the country, and some special people who make Romania better.
- MasterChef România The Romanian version of the Masterchef franchise.Presenting Răzvan Fodor.
- Pariu Cu Viața (English: A Bet with Life) is a musical comedy-drama television.
In September 2008, ProTv News’ social campaign “Any idea what your kid is doing right now?” (rou: "Tu știi ce mai face copilul tău?") has won the International Emmy Awards for “News”, being the first TV station in Eastern – Europe to win this award. At the beginning of 2009, ProTv has won the NAB International Broadcasting Excellence Award for the social campaigns Pro TV News have developed in the last two years.
Pro TV HD 
- "http://www.meo.pt/conhecer/tv/canais/Pages/todos.aspx". Portugal Telecom.